Today I’m back with the September edition of the Ipsy bag.
The theme for this month is ‘Like A Boss’ with a classic black spiked faux leather bag to match (which I personally love). This month also speaks on women empowerment, featuring inspiring women from all over.
Here are the products I received:
I was able to try a few of the products before this post. The only things I truly enjoyed from this month’s bag was the bag itself along with the powder cleanser and Smashbox Primer:
- Ciate London Wonderland Mascara: It works just as good as any other mascara I’ve tried. The packaging is cute and travel sized so I could easily throw it in my purse and go.
- Hanalei Papaya Enzyme Powder Cleanser: I’ve tried this cleanser two nights in a row and can honestly say I love it. It’s different from what I’m used to, but easy to use. You just pour out a small amount in your hand, lather with water, and cleanse. I received 5 in its original packaging and a little does go a long way. It’s very gentle and didn’t dry out my skin. I just might make an investment.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Radiance Primer: I already love the original Photo Finish Primer so adding a glow to it was right up my alley. It went on smooth and the radiance isn’t overwhelming.
- Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes The Shadow: I received the shade ‘Gunmetal’–a deep silver shade. It’s a beautiful shade, but nothing I’d be quick to reach out for.
- Manefit Beauty Planner Mask: I received two masks– ‘Mugwort, Astringent + Pore Care’ and ‘Lily, Whitening + Brightening’. As much as I love sheet masks, I have to pass on these. The serum from the mask was too heavy on my skin and made me look greasy.
Overall, this wasn’t my favorite bag, but I’m going to stick it out until the end of the year to see if I’ll get some more goodies.
Did you get your bag? Do you like it? Feel free to let me know!