I’m back with a mini haul from pick6deals.com, the site I posted about in my last blog.
(Starting from top left):
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in ‘Toffee’ and ‘Fawn’ ($3 each)
- L.A. Girl Pro Setting Spray ($5)
- L.A. Girl Pro Smoothing Face Primer ($5)
- Nicka K Mineral Stick Foundation in ‘Creamy Cocoa’ ($5)
- L.A. Colors Mineral Press Powder in ‘Toasted Almond’ ($3)
- L.A. Girl Matte Velvet Lipstick in ‘Blue Valentine’, ‘Va Voom’, and ‘Poetic’ ($3 each)
(L.A. Girl Matte Velvet Lipstick swatches below):
Over website review:
- Quality: The site has a lot of great brands to choose from and since I’m familiar with the brands I’ve purchased, I can say these items are of great quality.
- Security: The site is secured by PayPal which was a relief for me because I always use PayPal for online purchases.
- Shipping: The shipping was on time, fast, and delivered by USPS. I chose ‘prompt’ shipping for $6.99, ordering my items on Friday (18th) and receiving them yesterday (22nd).
I will definitely order again from Pick6deals very soon!