It’s time for me to catch up and share some of my favorite products for February! From makeup to hair, these will definitely be apart of my routine for a while:
- NSPA Coconut Daily Fresh Shower Scrub ($5.48 at Walmart): If you want a gentle and moisturizing scrub that gets the job done then this would be it. Not only do I love the coconut scent, but I’m happy that this scrub has small gentle beads so it doesn’t take a toll on my sensitive skin and I’m able to use it daily after my regular body wash with my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil- Face ($9.99 at Target): I’ve been struggling with hyperpigmentation and acne scaring for a long time, but this oil has certainly helped with the overall appearance of my face. The results take time, however in the time that I’ve used this (both morning and night) I’ve noticed fresher scars healed quicker and eventually started to fade. I was nervous to try this since I do have oily skin, but it absorbs very well into my skin and doesn’t add any additional oiliness to my face.
- Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula Smoothing Shampoo w/ Vitamin E ($4.59 at Target): I’ve been on the hunt for a good shampoo for my natural hair since co washing doesn’t seem to work anymore. Considering how familiar I am with Palmer’s products, I figured this shampoo would work pretty good and it does! It’s sulfate and paraben free so there’s no need for me to worry about my hair being stripped or damaged, it does a great job at removing the buildup on my scalp, and it also helps to tames frizz which is a big problem for me when it comes to my ends. Along with the affordable price I am very pleased with this shampoo.
- NYX Mircobrow Pencil (Brunette) ($9.99 at Target): I’m crazy about small brow pencils and I was tired of splurging on the ones by MAC. I came across this and figured to give it a try and I’m glad I did! This double sided pencil is perfect for shaping my brows and filling in my spaced areas without looking harsh. It’s my go to pencil in the mornings before work when I don’t have a lot of time to get ready and the spoolie on the other end makes it even more convenient for blending.
- NYX Eyebrow Gel (Brunette) ($6.99 at Target): Sometimes my oily skin can interfere with my brows and make them fade a little throughout the day. This was recommended to me by my co worker because she loves it so I decided to give it a try. This is great if you want a seriously long lasting brow. I mean, this stuff does NOT budge. The formula is a waterproof gel and the smallest drop goes a very long way. When I do have extra time in the mornings to get ready, I turn to this.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer – Travel Size ($16.00 at Sephora): Not only is this a favorite for February, but this primer has been one of my favorites for quite some time. This primer fills my pores and gives my skin a overall airbrushed finish under my foundation which of course leads me to take tons of shameless selfies! Although it’s pricey, it doesn’t take a lot to get a smooth finish so you’ll definitely get you money worth.
What are some of your favorites? Fill free to let me know!