Hello my loves!
I must confess that I have a weakness for trying new foundations! I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I walk down the aisle! I was at Target (my 2nd home) the other day and I couldn’t help but check out the foundations. I’ve seen a few YouTubers use this, but other than that I haven’t really heard much or maybe I was just out of the loop. But after checking it out for myself, here are the details:
- Medium but buildable coverage lasting up to 8 hours
- Contains SPF 20
- Contains antioxidants and Vitamins C and E to help improve overall skin tone with more usage
- Also contains “Liquid Light Technology” for luminous glow
- Comes in 15 “true to skin” shades in “warms, neutrals, and cools”
- Safe for all skin types and sensitive skin
I can’t wait to try this!